August 18, 2012

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri

Another Ramadan has passed by. Hopefully we've all benefited from it. 

Most of the outdoor activities were put on hold during Ramadan. Only managed the occasional night runs and futsals just to get some sweats out. I did not ride with GTL at Elmina this Ramadan. Pretty bummed out with that. Neither did I join any runs or bash rides too.

I will be back on the scene soon after done attending all the raya open houses. There are few runs that I've already registered. There's the Salomon X-trail Run (Sept), BSN Putrajaya Night Marathon (Oct), and International Penang Bridge Marathon (Nov) coming up. There are few other runs that I've looked at but have not given serious thought about it yet. I'm gonna try my best to get back on the bike again. Looking forward for the next bash at Broga this month. 

Lastly, I want to wish everyone, friend and non friend alike, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Wishing all of you have a great time with family and friends. Drive safely for those who are making the long and short journey back to kampung.

No comments:

Post a Comment